Maria HelytovychCo-author of the collection catalog, Ukrainian Icons and Artifacts of the 11th–18th Centuries from the Private Collection of Ihor and Oksana Hrynivy
PhD in art history, Chair of the Department of Ancient Art at the Andrei Sheptytsky National Museum in Lviv
Other publications include:
• Ukrainian Icons of the 13th–16th Centuries from the Collection of the Andrei Sheptytsky National Museum in Lviv: An Album-Catalog. Kyiv: Maister knyh, 2014.
• The Andrei Sheptytsky National Museum in Lviv. Kyiv: Dukhovna spadshchyna Ukraïny, 2013.
• with Bohdan Mysiuha. Rescued Treasures: A Catalog of Restored Icons of the 17th–20th Centuries from the Collection of the Ivano-Frankivsk Ethnography Museum. Ed. Bohdan Mysiuha. Lviv: Manuskrypt-Lviv, 2009.
• with L. Miliaieva. Ukrainian Icons of the 11th–18th Centuries: Ukraine’s State Collection. Kyiv: Dukhovna spadshchyna Ukraïny, 2007.
• “The Iconostasis Ensemble of the Church of the Dormition of Mary in Nakonechne in the Context of Ukrainian Icon Painting of the Second Half of the 16th Century.” PhD dissertation, Institute of Folk Studies at the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Lviv, 2001.