Stanislav BushakCo-author of Cossack Mamai (Rodovid Press, 2008)
Art historian, cultural historian, member of the National Artists’ Union of Ukraine
Other publications include:
• with Nuriia Akchurina-Muftiieva. Vol. 3: Art from the Second Half of the 16th–18th Centuries in Hanna Skrypnyk, ed. The History of Ukrainian Art: In 5 Volumes. Kyiv: 2011.
• “Platon Oleksandrovych Biletsky—Mamai Scholar.” Khudozhnia kul'tura. Aktual'ni problemy. 7 (2010).
• “The Creative Signatures of the Ancient Authors of ‘Cossack Mamai’ Folk Paintings.” Ukraïns'ka akademiia mystetstva. 7 (2009).
• “The Historical-Art Preconditions to the Formation of the Compositional Canon of Ukrainian ‘Cossack Mamai’ Folk Paintings.” Aktual'ni problemy mystets'koï praktyky i mystetsvoznavchoï nauky. 2 (2009).
• Concepts of Culture in the History of Ukrainian Humanitarian Thought of the 19th and 20th Centuries. Kyiv: 2007.