First Ukrainian Dummy Award is an open call for dummies to support Ukrainian photography talent and to help a photographer publish their photobook based on a winning dummy.
Rodovid publishing and UPHA will work together with the photographer during editing, designing and publishing process.
WHO CAN ENTER
The contest is free to enter and is open to Ukrainian photographers. The project must be a book, previously unpublished by a third party publishing house. Small self-published editions and on demand projects are welcome.
- Submission must be a physical photobook dummy. No electronic versions are accepted.
- Winning dummy might be edited, redesigned and finalised by dedicated editors and designers.
- All image and text rights must be secured upon submission.
- Every book entry must be accompanied with a filled in application form.
- The shipping fees (delivery and return) are at photographer’s cost.
- Author will have to sign an agreement regarding further editions and other details.
- Winning project will be published by Rodovid Publishing (500 copies)
A pre-selection of a maximum of 10 photobook dummies will be made for the shortlist. An esteemed jury (to be announced) will select the five finalists and announce the winning dummy, and the book will be shown at Polycopies during Paris Photo November 13-16, 2016.
Submissions will be accepted by post from the October 1, 2016 until November 1, 2016. Please note, that submissions arriving after 01 November, 2016 will be considered by only if postage date meets the deadline. All submissions will be shipped back to the return address only if shipping was paid in advance.
Deadline for submission is November 01, 2016.
Send your dummy to :
17 Khreshchatyk str., r. 45
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write email@example.com (Anastasia Bilousova )