Daria Zelska DarevychAuthor of the research for the catalog Collection of Halyna Horiun Levytsky (Rodovid Press, 2006)
PhD in art history, former adjunct professor and lecturer at York University in Toronto
Other publications include:
• “For the Love of Freedom: Early Works of Volodymyr Makarenko.” Volodymyr Makarenko: Paintings. New York: Artfira, 2013.
• “The Artistic Legacy of Nil Khasevych.” In Nil Khasevych: His Life and Art. Eds. Oleksandr Ishchuk and Ihor Marchuk. Lviv, Toronto: Litopys UPA, 2011.
• “The Legacy of Leo Mol.” In Winnipeg Papers on Ukrainian Arts Culture in Canada. Winnipeg: The Centre for Ukrainian Canadian Studies, University of Manitoba, 2010.
• “Ukrainian Art and Culture through the Ages.” In Ukrainian Modernism 1910–1930. Kyiv: Ukrainian Art Museum, 2006.
• “The Ukrainian Association of Visual Artists of Canada on Their Fiftieth Anniversary.” In 50-littia Ukraïns'koï Spilky Obrazotvorchykh Mysttsiv Kanady. (Toronto: UAVA, 2006)
• “Kateryna Antonovych (1874–1975): From Prague to Winnipeg.” In Ukrajinske Vytvarne Umeni v Mezivalecnem Československu. Praha: Narodna knyhovna Česke Republiky-Slovenska hnihovna, 2005.
• “Images and Evocations of the Famine-Genocide in Ukrainian Art.” Canadian American Slavic Studies. 47.3 (2003).
• Three Generations of Cholodny Artists. New York: The Ukrainian Museum, 2001.
• “One Hundred of Myron Levytsky’s Ex Libris.” Vol. 36. Toronto: Shevchenko Scientific Society, 1997.
• “The Representation of Social and Political Dress in Taras Shevchenko’s Graphic Work.” In The World of Taras Shevchenko. New York, SSS, 1991.
• “The Development of Ukrainian Painting.” In Spirit of Ukraine. Winnipeg: Winnipeg Gallery of Art, 1991.
• Myron Levtsky. Toronto: UCOM/UAVA, 1985