Jennifer CahnAuthor of Anatoliy Kryvolap and the Ukrainian Sublime (Rodovid Press, 2015) and co-author of Kateryna Bilokur: Folk Art, Naïve Art, High Art? (Rodovid Press, 2011)
PhD in art history, museologist, curator, Fulbright Research Scholar
Other publications include:
• David Freeman: A One-Man Group Show Dissertation. Commerce, TX: Texas A&M University Press, forthcoming.
• “The Uncompromising Vision of Eduard Gudzenko.” In Eduard Gudzenko: An Exhibition. St. Petersburg: Palace Editions, 2014.
• “A Visiting Curator's Perspective on Ukrainian Museums Dissertation.” Muzeinyi prostir 3.9 (2013).
• “Nikolai Punin and Russian Avant-Garde Museology, 1917–1932.” PhD dissertation, University of Southern California, 1999.
• “Mikhail Matyushin: Artistic Simultaneity in the Natural World.” Master’s thesis, University of Southern California, 1991